P U T Y O U R H A N D S U P ! ! Blogging It's a M U S T, xoxo ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Damage

This incident happen before food service and sanitation class begin. I was pissed because my laptop can't detect my pendrive . Haiz , then I saw as cute toy jumping around the table , Yaya was sitting besides me . she's the one who play with the adorable toy . but suddenly , Yaya's mobile was on her desk so do her bag. when i try to take the toy but accidently her phone fell . I was shocked i thought nothing happen but then the LCD broke .
yaya started to cried and I  feel bad for her cause I know it wasn't her phone . But I don't want to make this be much more complicated , so I just took off her sim card and I told her that I repair for it. cause she was my best friend and I don't want anything happen between us just because unnecessary things . So, I went to Low yat, cause my friend was there and now the phone was back the way it should be . I'm sorry, If it is my fault.
 

absolutely today is not my day.,

No comments:

Post a Comment